One of the numerous reasons people hire us, is because we provide all shopfitting & refurb services under one roof.
We pride ourselves at Ultimate Contractors on our full pack designs tailored and bespoked for all your requirements and to get you the best most positive and efficient design for your space with stunning results and amazing concepts below is a lay out of the process we can provide for you we understand that all Buisness wether new or old are different in one way or another and are here to bring your ideas in to a design that will bring your dream store to life.
Design & Management
Stage 1 – Design Concepts
- Measured survey and on -site discussions
- Produce detailed CAD drawings of existing space from survey notes.
- Provide a number of basic layout alternatives for discussion
- Provide a more finalised plan layout to base the store concepts upon.
- Look at key drivers such as demographic, core customers and build a strategy for the design.
- Collate relevant imagery to provide guidance on design direction.
- Design all key areas.
- Collate materials board of finishes & samples.
- Produce 3D Concept visuals pack to clearly communicate the entire space.
- Present concept pack to client for sign off.
- Produce GA floor and ceiling, lighting, HVAC & electrical plans.
Branding and Logo Design
Initial ideas – logotype research and concepts.
Presentation of around 5 logo ideas.
Offering differing colours, concepts and font options for discussion.
Some logos will be simple type executions, others will incorporate thoughts or themes (visual hooks, icons etc.)
Based upon client feedback. Further development of 2 logo ideas.
Further exploration of font and colour. Refining any icons to a finished state.
Logos will be shown ‘in situation’ on basic stationery design, business card, comp slip etc.
Final logo design. Based upon client feedback from Stage two. Final colour option of logotype. Final supporting fonts and colours.
Presentation of a brand document: representing an overview of how the logo should be used for designers, showing; final logo and variations, brand colours, font usage, any supporting graphics and brand values and how this works on the shopfronts.
I would like the following please I would like this image in the back ground please I only need the drawing in the back ground don’t really need the writing