With 20+ years experience we cover all aspects of your fit-out to ensure your new project and handover goes smoothly and on time with all the legal requirements and certification needed in place.
Establishing your reputation, quality and realisation.
One of the most important elements of establishing your reputation and portraying your vision for your company in the market segment is to ensure you have the right space. Clients respond to not only the look and presentation of a space but the very atmosphere that you create. The only way to achieve this successfully is to hire a specialist and a highly experienced team. We at Ultimate Contractors know step by step what it entails to help you to achieve your end goal, from the planning and permissions stage, right through to completion. The knowledge we hold is specific to shop fitting, unlike a builder who may not know what is needed to ensure there are no time delays. All regulatory requirements will be upheld as we at Ultimate Contractors are here to advise you step by step to not only save you money in the long term but get your project completed on time.
We’re the missing piece
- We hold over 20 years worth of knowledge and experience within the shop fitting industry
- We are the COMPLETE solution for your shopfitting needs, from the initial first stages of dealing with your landlords requirements, right through to the complete installation of bespoke joinery
- No job for us is too small or too large – we welcome all size projects and uphold the same high standards for each
- Your project will always be overseen by one person as we believe when signing off the a project this person has seen through each and every stage, resulting in your vision for your business being delivered correctly
- Every job is completed with the assurance of all certifications, health and safety regulations and laws for your commercial shop fit
- We pride ourselves at being able to use our expanse of knowledge to always be able to find a way to deliver you your dream concept if problems arise
Guidance, First and Foremost.
Here at Ultimate Contractors we pride ourselves on giving honest guidance on what is, and equally, what is not achievable for your budget and space. What many of our clients do not realise is that there are many regulations that can stop certain designs being approved, we therefore are upfront from the beginning on what can be done whilst also offering advice for a way to still achieve a result that still encompasses your vision. What you do not want, is to find this out once the work has started. This can easily happen if you do not have the right team working on your project! We offer a no obligation quote where we are happy to go through with you and your team what we can offer.